THE LAUNCH OF A WEBSITE FOR NOISMS GAMES.
Yes, I have finally done it. Only two years after I released the first Noisms Games product and about a year after I released the second one. The website is here: https://noisms-games.squarespace.com/
Go there if you like. I dare you.
Since we're on the subject of my schemes to take over the universe, here is a list of what I'm currently working on in what I think is the likely order they'll get released:
- The Devil in the Land of the Rushes, which is for an un-named and top-secret (although not that secret because I'm alluding to its existence right here) ROGUE PROJECT with MYSTERIOUS COLLABORATORS. This is well on its way to completion and is quite short.
- Behind Gently Smiling Jaws, which is about a campaign world that exists inside a crocodile's memory.
- Something Yoon-Suin related which I am not really allowed to talk about yet but also involves MYSTERIOUS COLLABORATORS.
- The as-yet-unnamed adventure module [Project X], whose working subtitle is "Giant Crow Ghosts Eating Samurai in the Forest".
- Probably another issue of The Peridot.
- A proper book-length treatment of the Fixed World (http://monstersandmanuals.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/fixed%20world), which I hope will be my ode to what I think of as "traditional D&D".