2. Throw them on the table, not too violently.
3. The position of each dice is a cavern or chamber. Note the approximate positions on a piece of paper.
4. The number on each dice is the number of exits for the respective cavern or chamber.
5. The number on each dice plus the number of sides on the dice is the approximate number of squares covered by the chamber or cavern (or the approximate number of square yards).
6. Draw tunnels as necessary, using dice faces as a rough guide - so if two dice have sides facing each other, draw a tunnel/doorway between those two faces, and so forth.