Yoon-Suin is released in print. Yes, finally, it's here.
The link to the lulu purchase page is here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/david-mcgrogan/yoon-suin/paperback/product-22070778.html
It is a 9" x 7" landscape paperback book, 327 pages, and costs £12.50.
Yoon-Suin is a campaign toolbox for fantasy games, giving you the equipment necessary to run a sandbox campaign in your own Yoon-Suin - a region of high adventure shrouded in ancient mysteries, opium smoke, great luxury and opulent cruelty.
- A bestiary of unique monsters, including self-mummified monks, liquid golems, tiger-beetle men, figments, and dozens more
- A new character class, the Crab-man
- A chapter for each of the major regions of Yoon-Suin, filled with random generators to brainstorm map contents, social groups, and more
- Extended rules for poisons, tea, opium, trade, deities and so on
- Extended rules for exploring the Old Town of the Yellow City, and the haunted jungles of Lahag
- Many encounter tables
- Well over 100 pre-written adventure locales
- 320+ pages of content
- Purple prose