Friday 4 November 2022

In the Hall of the Third Blue Wizard - Printed and Ready

As backers of the Kickstarter will know, Issue 1 of my zine has finally been printed and is ready for distribution.

I got quite the surprise this morning when this arrived on the doorstep unannounced, conveniently right in the middle of the front and rear gardens to my house being entirely re-landscaped (the delivery guy also helpfully broke our wheelie bin - cheers, mate):



1000 books looks bigger than you think. 45 boxes of 22, and another box of 10. They take quite a bit of carrying too. Here they are waiting eagerly to be distributed:



I'm really pleased with how the zine looks and feels and it's great to have it ready at last.







8 comments:

  1. I missed the Kickstarter is there a way for me to purchase one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - you can buy it on my website, by clicking on the link in the entry! :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic. I have the PDF, but am looking forward to having the print version. There was a lot of really good material in it. I don't know if it's part of your goals overall, but it has occurred to me that there are very very few publishers of this kind of material - if this is something you intend to continue doing from time to time, I'll back every one, as it fills a gap that sorely needs filling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! Yes, I definitely intend for there to be more.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Do you ship to the US? Or have a seller here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do ship to the US - I hope that sways you. ;)

      Delete
  4. Congrats! That's a loot of books indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing that palette photo has made me terrified in case one day I run a Kickstarter campaign that's anything like as successful, and as a result have to move to a bigger house. Not much fear of that though.

    ReplyDelete