Tuesday 31 July 2012

A Plug (I don't often do these)

I don't often do this - in fact, I don't think I've ever done it - so I hope I can be forgiven for spamming your rss feed just this once.

Kelvin Green's "Horror Among Thieves" is being kickstarted on indiegogo at the moment. I'm sure plenty of you know of it already, but this blog has a wide readership and I'd like to spread the word. This is not an endorsement, because I haven't seen anything of this product except the blurb - it's merely to draw your attention. I hope I also don't need to say that nobody has asked me to do this, and I'm not associated with it in any way.


Kelvin is a thoroughly nice guy and a commenter in good standing on this blog, but that's not the reason I think this is worth backing: it's because Kelvin has proved himself to be a talented designer of game materials. Backing the project also comes with a number of other goodies, which I'm sure you can read about on the actual page.

4 comments:

  1. That is jolly decent of you. I think this is the first time I've ever seen you plug something on your blog, and I appreciate you doing so for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to throw in my support for Kelvin Green. A nice guy, a sharp fellow and a person of considerable RPG creativity. While not a fan of LotFP, I still say go get anything this fellow worked on. It's bound to be good.

    ReplyDelete