Thursday 10 September 2009

Hiatus?

The question mark is there because I'm not sure how much of a hiatus it is. Basically, I'm getting married next week (for the third time, but to the same woman; long story). And with all the concomitant skylarking and derring-do that's involved in planning and carrying out a wedding, I just don't know how much time I'll have for blogging.

I might get some entries done but I might not. This is just by way of explanation should any of you think "that noisms fellow is getting fucking lazy and/or running out of ideas". (In any case, as you should know, I've always been lazy, and I have too many ideas for my own good.) Things should pick up again come October.

I know there's likely to be much wailing and gnashing of teeth at the prospect of this blog being quiet for a few weeks. Try to get along without me. I know it will be very, very hard.

14 comments:

  1. I, on the other hand, AM lazy, and AM out of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err...Congratulations? ("Thrice married, and all to the same woman. Odd beggar!")

    See you when you get back from the Real World. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take all the time you need.

    Ironically, I'm getting married next week too, on Sept. 18. Here's to our pending nuptials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *wail*
    *gnash*
    nevertheless, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. September seems to be a popular month for that sort of thing.

    Congrats! (I'll assume the best. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um...third time's the charm?
    ; )

    Congrats, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Third times the... Damn it! JB beat me to it!

    This strikes me as an acceptable reason to slack off abit on your blogging, Noisms.

    For a little while. Not too long. You'll get the shakes and have to come back to us soon anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo! And I'm going to be there at your third wedding!

    See you next Friday mate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My best guess is that you, being a Japanese transplant, had three marriages for one of two reasons:

    1. You first eloped and then had to have one marriage in each of your respective nations.

    2. You are a sick freak and divorce helps get your rocks off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You are making the same mistake three times! Awesome! And Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do let us know when you're back and ready to again...

    ReplyDelete
  12. there are three RINGs to marriage . . .

    engagement ring
    wedding ring
    suffer ring

    good luck ; - )

    ReplyDelete