Tuesday 15 February 2022

Last Chance to Submit

There are about 24 hours left in which to send me submissions for the first volume of In the Hall of the Third Blue Wizard. I'll not be reading or looking at anything submitted after midnight UK time on the 15th of February.

You can follow the Kickstarter here. I would expect launch at some point in late March or early April.

I've been extremely impressed with the quality and quantity of submissions and will have my work cut out choosing what to include. If you have sent me something and I haven't replied yet, please don't read anything into it - I've been inundated!

4 comments:

  1. Are there plans for a second volume? I have some old mid-level dungeons I think might fit, but I'd want to edit them for comprehensibility first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my submission in yesterday. I'm rather pleased with it. Even if it does not get accepted, I am proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made sure to get mine in the morning of the 14th so as to avoid any time zone shenanigans. Like Eoul said, I'm very excited for this project whether I make it in or not - I'm always down for more zines and quality content.

    I'm also curious about a second volume, I assumed this would be an ongoing release with some sort of schedule, but I'd love to hear the official word.

    ReplyDelete