Friday 10 February 2023

A Mere 20 Hours Remain: Yoon-Suin 2nd Edition Kickstarter

The Kickstarter for Yoon-Suin 2nd Edition will soon be at an end. Back it now or forever* hold your peace!

Also, for your amusement, I did a trawl through the archives and uncovered some of my old doodles, drawn when I was just beginning to think about the setting circa 2009. I have a vague memory of sitting  alone in my old apartment in Yokohama on a day off while my then-fiance was at work and for some reason being imbued with the need to, well, draw pictures of weird things. I was no artist then and nor am I today, but I suppose I was really bored.










*Well, until it's out in print/PDF when you'll probably be able to buy it, but only more expensively than original backers...

13 comments:

  1. So do slugmen have legs? Or do they slide like slugs? I hope YS2 will elucidate us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my head they slide like slugs but remember there is no canonical Yoon-Suin!

      Delete
    2. Actually maybe it's both. Maybe the slidey ones and the legged ones hate each other.

      Delete
  2. Backed. With 53 minutes left. Thanks for the reminder!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have been the last guy to pledge! I went to the page and saw there were 0 seconds left and was unable to restrain my consumerist impulses (or was unable to resist the spell cast by the Snail Wizard).

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRAP CRAP CRAP. I just saw this. I must have missed the damn Kickstarter by a few hours. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. You will be able to get it when it's released, though!

      Delete
  5. Strange coincidence:
    The first OSR product I have ever read was a PDF of Yoon-Suin, on a hotel bed while on a work trip to either China, Taiwan or Korea (I can't remember which; over one third of 2018 was spent on work trips. Looking back, they all blend together into one big opium fever-dream montage of hotels and sterilized machinery in blindingly bright factory floors).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I hope you enjoyed it. (Sorry - only just noticed you'd commented on this.)

      Delete
  6. Due to lack of funds at the time I was unable to back. Will there be extra copies and if so how can I purchase one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there will be some released after fulfilment and you will be able to order them through my online shop. Watch this space!

      Delete