Monday 9 August 2021

Boosting Signals

Two members of my weekly gaming group have released their etchings on t'internet, and thus they get the Monsters & Manuals hype machine treatment:

  • Dan Sumption has made In My End is My Beginning, which is apparently a quote by Mary, Queen of Scots but sounds like a Smashing Pumpkins song title. It's a PWYW story game about death. 
  • Patrick Stuart has started a Kickstarter for Demon Bone Sarcophagus, the first in a series of three volumes of Broken Fire Regime. I expect you have heard about it already, because I think the Venn Diagram of readers of False Machine and Monsters & Manuals probably resembles Giotto's O. But nonetheless. 

Also, I have made it my mission in life to get Patrick to make Lanthanum Chromate and to pester him relentlessly about it until he does, so I would also appreciate it if you go to his blog and plague him in the comments as well  - k thx bye.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Funnily enough, I was just about to email you when I saw this arrive in my inbox.

    ReplyDelete